- Generate Dungeons, Maps, Castles.
- Edit those generated dungeons.
- Place traps, treasures, ambushes, any many other events in those dungeons that you edited which were generated by some magic in the first place.
- Sometimes just go the dedicated community and see other dungeons that people created and steal their ideas and use them as your own.
- As the guilt overtakes you, share your own dungeon with the world, hoping that someone else will appreciate your genius in game mastering and steal your ideas.
- Generate silly names for your dungeon, giggle like the silly billy you might be.
- Adore the beautiful backgrounds we painstakingly blurred to enhance the mood of your game session with vague suggestions of endless vistas.
Hi, we are creating the dream tool for dungeon masters of the world who enjoy a good table top RPG game. With ProDnD you can GENERATE infinite maps, EDIT them as you wish, and ORGANIZE your campaign with note taking feature. Best of all you can SHARE it with the world, see other people’s maps, submit your own, or use each other’s notes.
Most Tabletop RPG apps aim to replace crucial elements of the table-top experience. Dice rollers, or even entire map systems where graphics are awesome, generators which are overly specific and look like accounting sheets rather than a story element.
We’re trying to do the opposite. We’re creating ProDnD as an imagination enhancer, creation facilitator, and a platform of sharing. To us, a random generator should not replace your imagination but spark it.
So we hope you enjoy ProDnD as we do making it and share your maps with us at the dedicated subreddit www.reddit.com/r/prodndmaps.
- Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GrayLake.ProDnD_1
- App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/ai/app/prod-d-dungeon-generator/id1005049069
- ProD&D Dungeon Generator is an application developed by Gray Lake Studios.
- ProD&D Dungeon Generator is being developed using Unity.
- I’ve contributed on a random map generator implementation, store item entries, UI changes and fixes, development of a few features, integration of a few services and maintenance in general.